Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AlanB[_2_] AlanB[_2_] is offline

Default Word 8 printed in black. Office prints in Blue. how do I change i

I am connected to a Lexmark 2300 series. Word 8 has been used since I brought
home the computer and all documents printed were in black (unless requested
otherwise.) I have removed Word 8 and installed Office 2003. All forms are
now printed in blue. How do I make it print in BLACK like what the computer
screen is?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would imagine that your printer is using a composite black (made up of a
mixture of the colors in the color cartridge) rather than true black (from
the black cartridge) and that you are running out of some colors.