Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ira Tozer

Default speed of scrolling pages while selecting text

When I am trying to select text over multiple pages, the pages scroll so fast
I can not control them. this same problem occurs in Excel as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Left click with the mouse at the position where you want to start the
selection, use the scroll bar on the right until the end of the desired text
comes into view and then hold down the Shift key at left click with the
mouse at that position.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ira Tozer" Ira wrote in message
When I am trying to select text over multiple pages, the pages scroll so
fast
I can not control them. this same problem occurs in Excel as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ira Tozer

If Microsoft knows so many people are having this trouble, why don't they
provide and automatic update?