Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mason Jeffrys, Dolores Street Community

Default Automatically Updating Custom Templates on Many Computers

We're a small nonprofit so I hope someone has an easy and quick solution!

Rather than reprinting our letterhead every time our board of directors
change (pretty often), we use a template in Word with the board listed in a
text box that I can update easily enough and manage. However, other staff
end up using old version or forgetting where to save it so it shows up as an
option. So I'm wondering if there's some way to use linked or embedded
objects so that the template on thier work station is updated automatically
over the server from one master version such that the staff don't have to do
anything? Thanks!