Calligal14

Default pRINT ENVELOPES

New computer has office word 2003 version. When we go to file, print, the
default is FAX and we have to down arrow to get to our printer. When I want
to print envelopes in the Tools menu, and click print from the envelope
address menu, the fax wizard appears. If I press ESC, I loose my address.
Can I set up FAX to be the second choice in my print menu?
Peter Jamieson

Normally the default printer on your system is set in e.g. Start|Printers
and Faxes (there's a small tick next to the default printer, and you can set
a different default by selecting another printer, right click, "Set as
default printer". Or go to Control Panel|Printers and faxes for the same
thing.

Or have you already done that?

Peter Jamieson