Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Zymaturgy@gmail.com is offline

Default Reduce document length from blank lines

Hello
I'm trying to reduce the size of an HTML file that I need to attach to
a Word document. The attachment is presently at 44 pages, but most of
this is empty lines between paragraphs. The HTML is a log output from
another software package detailing a statistical analysis. I could
manually go through it and reduce the lines from three empty lines
between each paragraph to one, but I wonder if there is a smarter way
to do it (or if there are common doc compression utilities that are
available as freeware). Any advice is appreciated.