Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I convert Word2003 text to a picture?

Thanks for that tip. There are numerous little utilities around for creating
labels, so I am pleased that you found one that does what you need.

Terry

I found one small program to do the job, called "AudioLabel" and this
will wrap the text hard up against the curved DVD edge.

Regards, Frank