Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ogee ogee is offline

Default HOW DO I CREATE RECEIPTS ON WORD 2003

hi
i'd like to create receipts using office 2003 for my travel agency.
any suggestion?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Might modify one of these templates
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...iept&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"ogee" wrote in message
hi
i'd like to create receipts using office 2003 for my travel agency.
any suggestion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Here are some article on how to create sequential numbering for documents.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...piesOf1Doc.htm

Once you have created your basic receipt, you can them mail merge it using
one of those solution to sequentially number the prints.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"ogee" wrote in message
hi
i'd like to create receipts using office 2003 for my travel agency.
any suggestion?

Getting Read or Delivery Receipts When Merging from Word to Outloo Amy E. Baggott Mailmerge 1 October 23rd 08 05:47 PM
letter request to government to issue receipts shugatee Microsoft Word Help 3 November 25th 06 06:00 AM
how do I get receipts to increment thru my database on 1 sheet HaysMan Mailmerge 1 November 20th 06 06:07 PM
issue cash receipts martin Page Layout 1 April 15th 06 07:00 PM
Page Layout, Printing Receipts Rob Page Layout 1 April 8th 05 04:16 AM