Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hans hans is offline

Default Track Changes mouseover info not working (Word 2003)

When I mouseover an addition/deletion in a Word 2003 doc with Track Changes
on, the identity, time and date of the edit is not revealed in a bubble. I
cannot seem to find a setting in either Track Changes or Word's overall Tools
Options to fix this.

It does not matter which page view mode I am in. It also does not matter if
I have "bubbles" turned on or off (incidentally, no identifying info appears
in bubbles, either.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks...