Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Srinivas Srinivas is offline

Default I am not able to see telugu font of UNICODE in word

I am not able to see telugu font of UNICODE in word. It is displaying some
boxes type of characters. There is no problem for me in viewing the same in
excel document. plz help

Unicode putilkin Microsoft Word Help 0 October 10th 06 10:25 AM
Office 2003. Some unicode TT fonts listed in Excel but not Word Joe Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 06 11:01 AM
How to install Arial Unicode font? Chris New Users 12 November 8th 05 02:09 PM
HOW DO I PASTE TELUGU SCRIPT IN WORD DOCUMENT TO PRINT? Peter Jalady New Users 1 July 26th 05 05:26 PM