Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichR RichR is offline

Default Message when control +click used

Hi

I have a document on my home PC with many hyperlinks that used to work
perfectly well. Now when I now try and use them I get the following message:

'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator.'

The control +click function is ticked for use in word options.

Thankyou