Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SantaFeHal SantaFeHal is offline

Default How doI delete the "runtime error" feature in Microsoft Word

I have a new problem in Microsoft Word which results in a "runtime error
report" popping up while I am creating a document. It won't let me continue
to compose and when i close the window I always lose what I have been working
on. I know that I could create a saved document to preserve the work, but I
don't always want to save the document and then have to delete it when I
through working. This problem has not occurred until recently. Does anyone
know how to get the "runtime error report" to go away and NEVER come back?
Thanks.