Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DCB DCB is offline

Default How do I set up a template for mailing postcards?

I have pre-printed postcards that I want to address myself for mailing -
probably large mailing list.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Individual cards? Depending on whether your printer feeds envelopes from the
centre or the side of the paper track, pin a card to a piece of standard
paper at centre or side as appropriate and draw around it.. Setup your
margins to set the print area to the area you have drawn around (with a bit
extra added for the card's internal margins) then use that to create your
card document. Thereafter it is a simple letter mail merge -
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm