Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chapman Chapman is offline

Default Template Builder Add-In, XML and Mailing Labels

I am using the Template Builder Add-In from MS Word and have loaded my XML
data to my .rtf document. I've used this for letters and it works great.
Now, I need to print Avery labels, but I don't know how to make it go to the
next record, it just prints the same, first, record over and over in all the
labels. I tried using the Next Record that you would use in a normal mail
merge from Excel or something and no luck. Any ideas? I can't find any help
out there for the Template Builder Add-In and I have to use it with Oracle.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Chapman,

There are a couple of 3rd party 'Template Builder' products.
As you mentioned Oracle, I'm guessing it may be the PeopleSoft XML Publisher add-in one. If so you may want to with the folks in
one of the Peoplesoft or Oracle forums (http://forums.oracle.com) .

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP