Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Chuck is offline

Default Date Picker

I have date picker on a template but when I go to choose the date the
calendar month is still December. Is they a way for the date picker to be on
the correct month?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the datepicker is on a userform, then open the template and from the vba
editor select the userform. Right click the userform and select the option
'View code'
and add the following macro

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
DTPicker1.Value = Date
End Sub

where DTPicker1 is the name of the date picker object.
If there is already a Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() macro, add the line
to it.
This sets the value of the picker to today's date when the form is opened.