cyberneso11 cyberneso11 is offline
Junior Member

One of the major advantages that wood business cards have over traditional paper business cards is their durability. Our wood veneers are tough; they can be cut to any custom shape or size desired, they can be laser engraved or printed on at a very high resolution, and they can even have custom cutouts. With paper cards, these features could severely damage the structural integrity of the card, but with wood these features are very feasible. a href="https://woodbusinesscard.com/home-dev/p/Custom-Shape-Wood-Business-Cards-p225"Custom Shape Wood Business Cards/a