Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zzxxcc zzxxcc is offline

Default Stop embedded WAV sound or music already playing in Word 2003

Hi,
Windows XP and Word 2003: I have embedded a WAV file that is 30 min long. If
I doubble click to start the sound playing I am not able to stop it. It keeps
on playing even if I shut down Word and ALL other applications. Tried
Ctrl+Alt+Delete - Task Manager - Applications: No applications were running.

How can I shut down the sound?
--
Thanks