Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rickinesc rickinesc is offline

Default Special columns question

I'd like to create a document that displays two long documents side by side,
so that the text runs from page to page, rather than from the left column to
the right column then on to the next page. So document one would occupy the
left column on several consecutive pages, and document two would occupy the
right column on the same consecutive pages. I would be able to edit text in
either column without affecting the other.

Can anyone guide me? Thanks!

Where can I find the old "Paste Special" (Edit/Paste Special)? Jacques Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 06 04:24 PM
I want to stop columns, Add a sentance, add more columns Jack Sprat Microsoft Word Help 3 May 30th 06 05:35 AM
I have four columns and want to freely tab between all columns. Trinity77 Page Layout 2 February 16th 06 06:19 PM
Special tab? Susan New Users 1 October 18th 05 06:58 PM
"Click columns, st. toolbar" - can't find picture or word columns Merrijo Tables 1 September 16th 05 09:47 PM