Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WCM WCM is offline

Default Help - text/pages disappeared - doc still 23kb?

Hi ...
Problem: My document was 12 pages long. While I was simply paging down all
text disappeard, went blank. I am sure I did not delete or cut. Now I see
only one page and it is blank. File size is still 23 kb.

Anyone know how I can recover stuff?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

23 KB is the size of an empty Word document. If the document is still open,
Undo to get your text back. Most likely you managed to select all the text
and then pressed the spacebar (or something) and replaced all the selected
text. I've also had this experience in Normal view when I inadvertently
clicked on the horizontal scroll bar and moved the view over to the blank
portion of the document.