Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
biggitybig

Default See a picture through overlaying transparent text

I have an old brochure with a picture on it. The text overlaying the picture
is transparent so that you can see parts of the picture within each outline
of each letter. I can insert the picture in Word, but I am not sure how to
set properties, etc to create transparent text to overlay the picture. I
have tried word art and regular text.

Text wrap round a picture inside a text box SteveH999 Page Layout 4 May 9th 23 02:49 AM
Way to hide text without hidden text font? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 6 December 11th 05 09:53 PM
Transparent text box ? WaltA New Users 4 July 28th 05 01:11 AM
End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM