Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Livin in a cube Livin in a cube is offline

Default Auto Deleting Extra Spaces

I wanted to know if there was an easy way to auto delete extra spaces. I am
copying from a TIIF/PDF file that is using a word recognition program. When I
get everything into Word some of the words have spaces between each letter.
For example one of my sentances looks like this "The cat jumped o v e r the
fence and i n t o the mean old l a d y ' s yard, c a u s i n g her to
scream." Unfortunately not all the words have extra spaces. My document is
really long, so if there was a fast way to correct this problem I would LOVE
to hear it.

Thanks a bunch!!