Tonyb13

Default Email format in Mail Merge

I am trying to mail merge an access database containing Emails. However in
word (2003) i get the email(From the Database) + "http://email..."

Like it is showing the email + site of this Email

What is wrong ?
Anne Troy

Tony: Likely the email field in the database is set to type hyperlink and
shouldn't be. Hyperlink in Access is (or at least was, and only to my
knowledge) only for web addresses and not for emails.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Mail Merge dominator Mailmerge 2 June 23rd 05 02:23 PM
Mail merge date format changes to numerical using Windows XP Busi. Lynsoo Mailmerge 3 April 16th 05 02:28 PM
How do I suppress Word prompt to okay each mail merge email I send Maryland Mailmerge 1 March 24th 05 09:27 PM
How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word? RPMissions Mailmerge 1 January 16th 05 07:06 AM
Mail Merge - Date Format Kilinski Microsoft Word Help 0 December 7th 04 01:13 PM