Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
phant2phan phant2phan is offline

Default I erase a saved paper by mistake and I will like to get it back

I HAD ERASE A ENGLISH PAPER BY MISTAKE IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT BACK
PLEASE HELP?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"phant2phan" wrote in message
I HAD ERASE A ENGLISH PAPER BY MISTAKE IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT BACK
PLEASE HELP?

Have you looked in the Recycle bin? And please unstick your caps lock....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Do you have a backup copy? It's for times like this that you're supposed to make backups - otherwise there's not much hope.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]