Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Innovative_brian Innovative_brian is offline

Default A form created in Word won't print

I've created a form in word 2004 for Mac and sent it to my client who is on
PC using word 2003 through XP. When she attempts to print the file Word gets
so far through the process of preparing to background print then a window
pops up saying "Microsoft Word had encountered a problem and needs to close".
Does anyone have any Idea what might cause the form to not print on a PC one
it's fine on a Mac. I have checked that there are no graphics that would
upset a PC by removing them but it still doesn't print when only text. The
font used throughout the document is Arial.