Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tableproblem tableproblem is offline

Default opening page

A few times ago, my son made in word a table with pictures.
He saved the table on my hard disk.
From then,every time I open a new document in word, this table is there.
When I open a new email, this table is there.

How can I get rid off it ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"tableproblem" wrote in message
A few times ago, my son made in word a table with pictures.
He saved the table on my hard disk.
From then,every time I open a new document in word, this table is there.
When I open a new email, this table is there.

How can I get rid off it ?

when opening new page why does it come up with writing Sam Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 07 11:40 PM
Opening Page Admiral New Users 4 July 24th 06 05:49 AM
opening a new page muskygirl Page Layout 3 February 16th 06 01:49 PM
Opening Page Format VP Productions Microsoft Word Help 2 February 12th 06 04:51 AM
Word - opening page Kismet48 Microsoft Word Help 4 March 1st 05 12:49 AM