bbeckel

Default watermark

My watermark is behind the text on my page and not visible either onscreen or
on printed document.

If it's not visible onscreen and doesn't print, how do you know it's there?
You might try checking the box for "Drawing objects" on the Print tab of
Tools | Options and the box for "Drawings" on the View tab.