Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roy[_5_] Roy[_5_] is offline

Default Text in docx document disappearing

Hi all,
I have a word document (docx) which I occasionaly add text to. It's
password protected.

I add the text, click save & close the document. I then open it up again to
check that the work is still there & has been saved. (which it has.)

However, when I open it again later the added text has gone. At first I
thought it was me imagining it but it has happened on many occasions.

I also save a backup copy of the work & that has changed also. Is this a
known problem with password protected documents?

I look forward to any sugestions that you can give me.

Regards,
Roy.