Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JamesL JamesL is offline

Default Word: Changed background to dark (eyestrain) Can't see pointer?

I have had to change my background to dark blue due to eye strain. I can't
see my pointer now. Can this be fixed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi James

JamesL wrote:
I have had to change my background to dark blue due to eye strain. I can't
see my pointer now. Can this be fixed?

where did you change it? If you use (Windows XP) Start | Control Panel |
Display, you should be able to adjust the mouse pointer color as well.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS