Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nnn[_2_] nnn[_2_] is offline

Default need to remove auto blue underlining from word doc

have vista. when using and returning documents sent to me they appear with
blue squiggly lines under all text which renders the document hard to
read/work on.

how can I remove this blue underlining? Thanks, too blue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 2007? This is caused by Office button, Word Options, Advanced tab,
Editing Options... "Mark formatting inconsistencies".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible