Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy Suds Nancy Suds is offline

Default style change tab doesnt work for color or fonts why?

I am creating a document, and I can access the style change for style set,
but I cannot (and it is not in dark print) use colors or fonts. I tried 3
different new documents, and all 3 have the same restriction. I have never
used it before, so I was wondering what I need to do to get this fixed. I am
doing college projects and I need this function. Thanks. I am using Office
Home and Student 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to select some text to be able to change its color or font.
(If you want to change the color or font for the document before you
start typing, select the paragraph mark that appears when you open a
New document.)