Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slynnvan slynnvan is offline

Default Making a form

Hello. I don't know if this is something possible in Word or not but I am
making a form where all the information will stay the same except for the
customers name and address. I want to set it where my employees can go in
and add the customers information but not change or mess up the other
information and then print out the form. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glen (TD DTP) Glen (TD DTP) is offline

Check this out