Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] ajs2004@bigfoot.com is offline

Default Save As PDF changes relative hyperlinks to absolute

Using Word 2007, with the 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save
as PDF or XPS

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...9-a2e79ed87041

I create a Word document that contains relative hyperlinks. They work
perfectly.

But, when I do Save As and create a PDF, the resulting PDF document
contains absolute hyperlinks, not relative ones.

Any solution, please? All I can find is other people reporting the
same problem, and people replying without solving it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jialant Jialant is offline

I am also having the same problem. Unless it is a true hyperlink, they won't
work. The TOC is working ok but, links I have created to follow within the
document do not unless the file is .doc formatted.