Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Granpoh Granpoh is offline

Default Finding my old posts in the discussion forums

I've asked questions in the Word forums before, but I don't remember what
they were or how to find them. Any one know?

Thanks for all help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

Click your username in your posts, from there it will give you a link to your
posts.
--
Paula Jones
MCT, MIITT, Mos Master Instructor

http://www.6thlevel.co.uk

"Granpoh" wrote:

I've asked questions in the Word forums before, but I don't remember what
they were or how to find them. Any one know?

Thanks for all help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That pre-supposes you are using a web forum to access the server and that
the web forum provides that capability. You can always search at Google
Groups.

Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT wrote:
Click your username in your posts, from there it will give you a link
to your posts.

I've asked questions in the Word forums before, but I don't remember
what they were or how to find them. Any one know?

Thanks for all help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Granpoh Granpoh is offline

Thanks,

I previously tried that, but thought I had more posts than I did.

"Granpoh" wrote:

I've asked questions in the Word forums before, but I don't remember what
they were or how to find them. Any one know?

Thanks for all help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Granpoh Granpoh is offline

How do I search for my posts at Google groups? I typed in my user name, but
no results found.

Thanks