Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
goodgirl2_2 goodgirl2_2 is offline

Default how do i change the order of pages in word 2007

Ihave a thesis i am working on and i cant rearrange the order of the
pages...my cover page is last.pls hlp.thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Word doesn't work on the basis of "pages", so you can't just pick 'em up &
move 'em. Select the text you want elsewhere, cut it, then paste to the new
location.

If, however, your doc is appropriately constructed & you have used Word's
Heading1 - Heading9 Styles you can rearrange large bodies of content by
dragging while in Outline View.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac