Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bkmwayne bkmwayne is offline

Default why do pictures only display in reading layout?

All of my pictures and tags appear in all of my documents in curly brackets,
examples:

Table of contents: {TOC \O "1-3"}
{ EMBED Visio.Drawing.6}
{ PAGE } in footer

Pictures only appear in reading layout, all other tags display this way in
any view. I don't recall changing any configuration - does anyone know what
happened or how to resolve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Alt+F9 to switch between display of field codes (what you
see now) and field results. If that doesn't help, then in Word,
click on Tools | Options | View tab | uncheck the boxes for
"All", "Hidden text", and "Field codes" | Print tab | uncheck the
"Hidden text" and "Field codes" boxes | OK.

bkmwayne wrote:
All of my pictures and tags appear in all of my documents in curly brackets,
examples:

Table of contents: {TOC \O "1-3"}
{ EMBED Visio.Drawing.6}
{ PAGE } in footer

Pictures only appear in reading layout, all other tags display this way in
any view. I don't recall changing any configuration - does anyone know what
happened or how to resolve this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Wayne,