Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina L. Christina L. is offline

Default track changes colors

I have a document with 3 reviewers and 3 colors. All works fine. However, 2
of the colors are red and dark brown. When the document prints, those 2
colors are hard to distinquish from each other. Is there a way to change
"only" my color from dark brown to, say, green? I did go into options and
changed the default of "by author" to a green color, but that ended up
changing all the changes in the document to green.

If not, is there a "work around?"
Thanks
Christina L.