Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathy

Default Watermark Question

I have a watermark that I want to put on all pages of a 5 page document
except for 1 of the pages.

Pls. advise if I can do this.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Yes, this is possible. "How" depends on which page you don't
want the watermark on. It would be much easier to tell you how
if you did not phrase your question in the form of a riddle.