Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Footer suddenly disappeared

I was working with my Word document and added a footer. I saw it in print
preview, but after working/altering the document a little, now the footers
are gone!?

Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"tjsmags" wrote:

I was working with my Word document and added a footer. I saw it in print
preview, but after working/altering the document a little, now the footers
are gone!?

Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

But, the footers don't PRINT out!!?? I see it on the document while working
in it, but I don't see them in PRINT PREVIEW and they don't PRINT OUT!?

"tjsmags" wrote:

I was working with my Word document and added a footer. I saw it in print
preview, but after working/altering the document a little, now the footers
are gone!?

Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

In your original post, you said that the footer disappeared after you altered
the document but you did not tell what you altered. Did you change some of
the settings in Page Setup? In that case, the problem may be that the footer
is placed outside the printable area. See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg