Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGreg7 JGreg7 is offline

Default Import Autotext from Word 2003 to 2007

I am looking for a reliable (simple) way to import my Autotext entries into
Word 2007.

I have found many procedures in these forums on how to do this, howver some
do not work properly while others are very tedious. I find it difficult to
believe that at this late date no-one has come up with a reliable procedure
to get the auto text moved into the building blocks in 2007.

I have several hundred entries, so the one-at-a-time procedures are not
reasonable. I am using Word 2003 at my primary office and Word 2007 at
another office, so when I update the Autotext in word 2003, I need to be able
to update this in the Word 2007 version.

Is there a simple and reliable way to do this?

--
Thank you,
John Gregory