Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwy jwy is offline

Default how do i import autotext entries from word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think you meant to post this in the psychic hotline newsgroup. As gifted
as many folks here are, I don't think any of them are telepathic.
Telepathetic, maybe. But, that's as far as it goes.

But, seriously... we can't possibly answer your question without knowing the
destination (import autotext entries into WHAT from Word 2003?) and possibly
more information. A subject line alone does not a message make.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would've thought this as well, except for the fact that this happens
automatically when you upgrade from 2003 to 2007. So, importing isn't
necessary. The first time Word 2007 encounters your Word 2003 normal.dot, it
uses what it can when it builds your normal.dotm.

I would guess that the OP's entries are there already -- as Building Block
entries -- but that the OP's real question is not how to import, but rather
"Where the heck are they?"

But, this is mindreading, and the answer is complex enough that one doesn't
want to invest the time until sure that that's the actual question.

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I assumed that the OP wanted to import them into Word 2007 since there's
been a lot of discussion of this issue.

so
all may benefit.