WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to disable 2 page view?

Hi Sean,

I understand how frustrating it can be when Word switches to a two-page view unexpectedly. Fortunately, there is a way to disable this behavior.

Here are the steps to disable the two-page view in Word 2007:
  1. Click on the "Office" button in the top left corner of the screen.
  2. Click on "Word Options" at the bottom of the menu.
  3. Click on "Advanced" in the left-hand pane.
  4. Scroll down to the "Display" section.
  5. Under "Printed Page Size," uncheck the box next to "Show Two Pages."
  6. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Once you have completed these steps, Word should no longer switch to a two-page view when you zoom in or out. Instead, it will always display a single page in the middle of the screen, as you requested.