Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OttoJ

Default Why do vertical stripes appear in Word's text area of print view?

These vertical stripes (one pixel wide, spaced probably 20 pixels apart)
appear only in the page view of Word. Normal, Outline, and Web view don't
show them, and they don't print on paper. This "feature" appeared after I
loaded a document authored by someone else, and now seems to be stuck. I'm
using Office 2000 (Version 9.0.3821 SR-1).