Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alydeano

Default Word 2000 vs 2003

I've got 2003 at the office and 2000 at home. Issue: I'm developing a form
w/formulas, autotext, etc. that I began at the office. What are any
potentially major problems will I run into converting from one version to the
other? It seems I've lost my Autotext already.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Alydeano,

My situation is reversed Word2003 at home and Word2000 at the office. To me
the differences are transparent.

AutoText Entries are stored in the document template. So if you don't have
a template for your form and you are creating and storing the AutoText
entries in the Normal.dot of either the home PC or work PC, they won't be
available to the other PC.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: