Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anna Anna is offline

Default How do I turn a picture into a text box on Word?

PLEASE HELP!!!!! i need to turn a picture into a textbox, or just writing on
it without all the little text boxes all over it! when i go right-click
format picture, in the tabs it has textbox......BUT ITS GREYED OUT!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you want to be able to have text in front of the picture, set the Text
Wrapping on the picture to Behind Text. Or use text boxes (No Line, No Fill)
to add text on top of the picture.

http://word.mvps.org