Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PZLD PZLD is offline

Default Avery

I have downloaded the Avery wizard but can find no way to make the icon
appear on my toolbar/ribbon like it did in 2003. I see it when I open
Outlook, but I don't know why it's there when I use the templates in Word.
Any suggestions? There is no longer an Avery tab when I open the templates
either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the add-in is compatible with Word 2007 its commands will be on the
Add-ins tab (or it will have its own Tab). As it doesn't do anything that
Word cannot manage on its own it does not seem such a great loss.

PZLD wrote:
I have downloaded the Avery wizard but can find no way to make the
icon appear on my toolbar/ribbon like it did in 2003. I see it when
I open Outlook, but I don't know why it's there when I use the
templates in Word. Any suggestions? There is no longer an Avery tab
when I open the templates either.

How can I change label list from avery 8160 to avery 4103? sassy office manager Microsoft Word Help 6 March 15th 08 12:38 AM
I am looking for a template for Avery Copier Labels. Avery #5351 Claudia D Mailmerge 1 February 27th 08 07:07 PM
avery 5160 tgib Mailmerge 1 September 14th 06 09:09 PM
Saving an Avery template to the Avery templates section in Word? Kate Microsoft Word Help 2 September 13th 06 11:02 PM
Avery 5160 teddkilroy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 19th 05 05:51 PM