Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K@te K@te is offline

Default need template for simple list with boxes to check

I am looking for a template of a simple list with boxes to check when item is
complete. There are many more involved list templates but I really just want
a simple list. I can probably make one in a much shorter time that it takes
to ask but I am interested if there is such a template.
Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Kate

This group generally discusses how to use Word, not what words to write. To
find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.