Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jeanH jeanH is offline

Default office assistant not working

when I ask for help on word or excel on my laptop I get subjects to look at
from the office assistant but when I click on one of the suggested topics the
help window appears on the right of the screen but is totally blank.
I also have no help on internet explorer.
These all work fined on my desktop computer but do not work on my laptop