Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom C. Tom C. is offline

Default what is capatibility mode? It caused me to loose my work!

what is capatibility mode? It caused me to loose my work!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 22 feb, 21:21, Tom C. Tom wrote:
what is capatibility mode? It caused me to loose my work!

I'm guessing you mean "compatibility mode".

It is used to ensure that documents created with Word 2007 can be
viewed/edited by previous versions of Word. For example, it converts
citation and bibliography fields to static text and it converts the
new equations to images.

Yves