Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Connie Connie is offline

Default Background "contamination"

I have a document where the format changes seemingly at will. The font size,
color, bullits, change even though I've changed them to what I want & save.
Something is in the background corrupting. How do I identify & get rid of it?
--
Connie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure that "Automatically update document styles" isn't checked in Tools

http://word.mvps.org