Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
missjenn missjenn is offline

Default my email address

I'm typing up my resume at the moment. Now why is it that I print out my
resume and my email address doesn't show up? How do I get the email address
to show up?
Thanks,
Jenn
--
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
missjenn missjenn is offline

right now i'm only using black ink for my printer but my email address does
show up in blue and underlined. can you tell me how to fix this?
--

"missjenn" wrote in message
I'm typing up my resume at the moment. Now why is it that I print out my
resume and my email address doesn't show up? How do I get the email
address
to show up?
Thanks,
Jenn
--
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you don't need the email address to be a hyperlink, you can unlink it
with Ctrl+Shift+F9. If you just want to remove the Hyperlink character
style, select it and press Ctrl+Spacebar; it will still be a hyperlink but
will not look like one.