Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter Floyde

Default New Word Docs (Office 2000)

When opening Word the new document already has words on it (gobbildygook).
I can not find where the original Normal Doc Template is to modify it.
It has been driving me mad for over 12 months

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Word 2003 losing information from Word 2000 docs flylake Microsoft Word Help 6 April 12th 05 03:05 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM
Working several docs at the same time with Word 2000 Frode Hjønnevåg Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 07:25 PM